(For a given definition of "meme".)
50 Secrets About Yourself
Be HONEST no matter what.
1. What is your natural hair color?
2. Where was your ID pic taken?
My ID pic was made in Photoshop, not with a camera.
3. What's your middle name?
Steven. It's the name I go by (as Steve or Stevie), because people confuse me for my father when they call me by my first name.
4. Your current relationship status?
Single and antiromantic.
5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
I don't have a crush. Romance is a myth perpetuated by Valentine's Day for selling candy to suckers.
6. What is your current mood?
Apathetic, and hungry.
7. What's the color of your underwear?
Heather blue with a grey elastic waistband.
8. What is one thing that makes you happy?
9. Who was the last person you cuddled with?
Does a Kyogre plush count?
10. If you could go back in time, and change something what would it be?
I would have told my mom years ago when she moved to Mississippi to divorce my dad because of all the shit he pulled in the future/my chronological past. We would have been a very different, very happy family.
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day?
A kodiak bear.
12. Ever had a near death experience?
13. Something you do a lot?
Crack my knuckles and joints in a nervous habit.
14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
"Mind in a PROGRAM" from Kirby: Planet Robobot.
15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
It's not a someone, it's a something, but I was born on the same day the original LEGO Pirates line of sets came out.
17. When was the last time you cried?
Last night, after listening to some music from Pokemon Sun. Don't remember what track got me crying.
18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
I have, but I don't do it often. I'm rather introverted.
19. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Solar energy manipulation. The power of the sun, in the palm of my hand.
20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Their bustline. I won't lie.
21. What's your biggest secret?
I'm into ASFR (alt.sex.fetish.robots, robosexuality; name comes from the old newsgroups on Usenet).
22. What's your favorite color?
Purple. Specifically, Tango Desktop Project "Medium Plum", Hex code #75507b
23. When was the last time you lied?
I lie all the time. It all blurs together, so I couldn't tell you specifically.
24. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
Yes. All Dogs Go To Heaven and The Princess Bride are two of my favorite movies.
25. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
A chicken pot pie broken up into a soup mug.
26. What's your favorite smell?
27. If you could describe life in one word what would it be?
I need two: "Dumpster Fire".
28. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
My mom, yesterday.
29. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
30. What are you thinking about right now?
The new job I'm going to be starting on Monday.
31. What should you be doing?
Eating this pot pie. It's going to get cold if I don't. Cold pot pies suck.
32. What was the last thing that made you upset?
Not having money to pay for my mental illness medication.
33. Do you like working in the yard?
I like mowing the lawn. It lets me get some of my aggression out.
34. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
35. Name 5 things in your closet:
Clothes, buckets of LEGO bricks, old DVDs, a Crash Bandicoot plush with a hole in the leg, and some computer parts.
36. Do you act different around your crush?
I'm antiromantic. I don't have a crush.
37. When was the last time you slept with a stuffed animal?
Last night. Fish the Kyogre is the only friend who understands me.
38. How many times do you take a shower a week?
Twice a week.
39. Do you brush your teeth everyday?
No. I should, but I just can't be bothered to.
40. Have you ever said something stupid in front of your crush?
Are you going to stop asking me about romance?
41. Have you ever watched a hockey game?
Yes. It's an excellent sport that needs a wider awareness about it.
42. Do you lie about your age?
43. Ever been jealous about something stupid?
Yes, very frequently. I'm jealous of my sister having a job pursuing her dreams while I'm stuck in dead-end jobs.
44. Do you pick your nose?
45. One food you hate?
46. What's the one junk food you cant live without?
Cheddar and sour cream potato chips.
47. How old were you when you found out Santa was fake?
Santa's fake? When the fuck did this happen?
48. Have you ever blown your nose and looked inside the napkin?
Yes, to make sure there's no blood.
49. Describe your favourite underwear you have?
50. Did you lie in any of these questions?
That depends on your definition of a lie. What is a lie, really? Alternative facts? Lies are just really well-told stories.